Since 1999, principals at Oxford Holdings LLC have invested in 24 companies. A partial list follows.
FLEXIS, INC. (PALO ALTO, CA)
- Designer of healthcare solutions for hospitals, clinics and physician practices. Using a best-practices approach of both relational and object-oriented database schemas, Flexis has developed a data integration solution that ties together the disparate pieces of a clinical medical data into one unified record at a fraction of the cost of expensive enterprise solutions. Installations include Stanford Medical Center. See www.flexis.net for more information.
VAUGHN STEEL, LLC (SURPRISE, AZ)
- Provider of worldwide sourcing and delivery of raw steel to the concrete reinforcement industry and a financing arm for leasing heavy construction equipment. Projects have included major highway construction in Phoenix, AZ as well as the largest parking garage in the world at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA. Sold interest to majority owner. See www.cri-steel.com for more information.
GULF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS (DUBAI, UAE)
- Provider of cutting-edge computing and hardware solutions to leading universities and governmental agencies throughout the Middle East with its proprietary array of high-speed clusters of super computers.
ARCADIA STEEL, LLC (WINCHESTER, KY)
- Manufacturer and fabricator of steel beams and peripheral items for large construction projects throughout the Southeast, including schools, libraries, convention centers, warehouses and other large projects by working with some of the nation’s largest commercial construction companies, local, state and federal governments and other municipalities. Operations incorporated into a larger strategic entity.
MILLENNIUM HOLDINGS, LLC (LEXINGTON, KY)
- Provider of financing for minority-owned automobile part suppliers around the country. Clients included Toyota Tsusho America, Inc. Sold interest to minority partners.
THOROUGHBRED TECHNOLOGIES, INC. (LOUISVILLE, KY)
- The leading re-manufacturer or ink-jet cartridges in the United States by using proprietary technology to replicate OEM quality cartridges. Thoroughbred provides a private-label solution to many of the world’s largest office supply stores, including Office Depot, Office Max and Staples. It was listed as one of the “Hottest 100” companies in America by Entrepreneur magazine. Sold interest to a middle market private equity firm out of Chicago, IL. See www.clovertech.com for more information.
MONESSEN HEARTH SYSTEMS (PARIS, KY & ATHENS, AL)
- Designer and manufacturer of high quality vented, vent-free, wood burning and electric fireplaces, hearth systems and ancillary items. As one of the industries largest companies with leading and protected niche positions in most sectors, Monessen’s six product lines, innovative technologies, superior research and development arm, and first-class management team is the envy of this multi-billion dollar industry. Sold interest to a middle market private equity firm based in Cleveland, OH. See www.monessenhearthsystems.com for more information.
KENTUCKY AEROMEDICAL TEAM, LLC (LEXINGTON, KY)
- Provider of emergency aeromedical transportation services to Central and Eastern Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia with the most experienced team of veteran RN’s, EMT’s, pilots and mechanics in the area via our fleet of Bell 407 helicopters. Sold interest to Petroleum Helicopters, Inc. (NASDAQ: PHII). See www.phihelico.com for more information.